Jenny Reed is an Associate of Reed Pope Law Corporation and practices in the firm’s Business Law Group focusing primarily on corporate/commercial matters including:
- Formation and ongoing maintenance of corporate entities
- Mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, equity financings, and debt financings
Jenny also focuses on knowledge and resource development within the firm, overseeing the firm’s corporate records department.
Before joining Reed Pope, Jenny worked in Toronto and Vancouver for one of Canada’s leading business law firms, where she specialized in corporate finance matters for various industries (including energy, mining, manufacturing, and private-equity).
Jenny is a Victoria native who is happy to now be back home. Jenny enjoys spending her free time with her family exploring all of the many wonderful sights and activities that Vancouver Island has to offer.
Education and Qualifications
- Called to the British Columbia Bar (2012)
- Called to the Ontario Bar (2007)
- LLB – Osgoode Hall Law School (2006)
- BA (Hons) – University of Toronto (2003)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Victoria Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of Ontario