Lauren Muirhead is an Associate at Reed Pope Law Corporation in the firm’s Real Estate Law Group and Strata Law Group. Lauren’s practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate matters, including:
- Real estate development marketing and sales (disclosure statements, development agreements, purchase contracts, and conveyancing)
- Strata corporation development and governance (residential, mixed-use, bare land, leasehold, phased projects, and strata bylaws)
- Purchases, sales, and financing of commercial and residential real estate
- All aspects of land titles practice (subdivisions, easements, right of ways, covenants, statutory building schemes, leases, and crown land tenure)
Lauren previously worked for a leading national firm in downtown Vancouver, representing and advising developers and investors on major real estate development projects across British Columbia.
Lauren spends her free time cooking, listening to true crime podcasts, and exploring Victoria with her dog.
Education and Qualification
- Called to the British Columbia Bar (2019)
- JD – University of British Columbia (2018)
- B.A. – University of Victoria (2014)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Urban Development Institute (Capital Region)