Michelle J. Randall
Michelle J. Randall is a lawyer at Reed Pope Law Corporation and offers services in the areas of estate planning and administration and family law, including:
- Enduring Powers of Attorney for management of financial affairs
- Representation Agreements for management of personal and health care
- Wills, including planning for blended families and testamentary trusts
- Committeeship applications for management of financial, personal, and health care matters for incapable adults
- Applications for probate and the administration and distribution of estates
- Cohabitation and marriage agreements for preservation of assets
- Co-ownership agreements for intergenerational properties and unrelated parties
Michelle’s practice areas allow her to provide practical advice to clients who are anticipating or in the midst of transition points in their lives. Whether they have experienced the loss of a loved one, or are embarking on a new relationship, she strives to educate her clients on the intersection of the law with the life changes they are experiencing.
Before joining Reed Pope, Michelle worked at a firm in New Westminster before moving to a small firm on Vancouver Island, where her practice included estate planning and administration, residential real estate, and family law.
Michelle resides on the Saanich Peninsula. She spends her free time gardening, baking, and entertaining her family with karaoke and choreography while cooking dinner.
Education and Qualifications
- Called to the British Columbia Bar (2013)
- JD – University of British Columbia, Peter Allard School of Law (2012)
- BA (Distinction) – Kwantlen Polytechnic University (2007)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Victoria Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Former Board Member, ORCCA Dental Clinic Society Sidney B.C.
- Former Student Board Representative, CoRe Conflict Resolution Clinic, Peter Allard School of Law
- Former Community Justice Forum Facilitator, Touchstone Family Association