Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows our dispute resolution lawyers to formulate strategies that offer practical solutions which reflect our clients’ business objectives.
Our clients include corporate and individual businesses, shareholders, developers, strata corporations, landlords and tenants, owners, general contractors, design professions, sub-contractors, material suppliers and lenders.
Understanding and successfully navigating the legal aspects of business is critical to our clients’ success and to providing cost-effective solutions for resolving commercial disputes.
Representative services include:
- Corporate/commercial dispute resolution through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- Dispute resolution between developers and strata corporations
- Prosecuting builders lien claims, multi-party lien matters, and all aspects of construction law at all levels of complexity
- Shareholder disputes and negotiations
- Commercial lease disputes
- Shareholder litigation (including fiduciary duty claims, dissenting shareholders, and oppression)
- Pursuing and defending contractual claims
- Estate litigation