Jaime A. Hall*
Jaime A. Hall*, Associate Counsel, has over 30 years’ experience in commercial litigation. Jaime has conducted scores of trials across a broad range of legal issues, including property matters, construction claims and shareholders’ disputes.
As the former operator of a commercial fishing business, Jaime applies a strong measure of business experience and practicality to his practice. His approach is to energetically seek a successful result by way of negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Jaime also advises clients on construction matters, including contracting, liens and construction claims. In construction matters, Jaime is a strong believer in proactive contract management to promote efficiency and avoid claims.
Jaime is chair of Pacifica Housing, the provider of over 1,000 units of supervised and affordable housing and he sits on the Victoria Board of Variance.
*practicing as James A. Hall Law Corporation
Education and Qualifications
- Called to the British Columbia Bar (1984)
- JD – Osgoode Hall Law School (1982)
- BA – University of British Columbia (1979)
- Fishing Masters Certificate Program BCIT (1978)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Urban Development Institute (Capital Region)